The MCT Oil Powder is recommended:
Quantity per 1 capsule:
- In the morning, to mix with your morning coffee
- Afternoon, to curb your hunger
- For dessert, to satisfy your sweet tooth
- As a snack, to help you hit your macros
- In the office, to help you focus on work or a big meeting
Total Fat 7g Saturated Fat 7g Total Carbohydrates 4g Dietary Fiber <1g Protein <1g Potassium 130mg Medium Chain Triglycerides (MCT) Oil Powder 10g
||Per 100 grams
||Per 13 grams
|- of which saturated fatty acids
|- of which Sugars
Cocoa powder processed with Alkali, Stevia Extract (Reb A), Guc Acacia
Why these ingredients?
MCTs are a unique type of fatty acid in coconut oil that is a much faster source of energy than most longer-chain fatty acids. MCTs, support mental clarity and acuity.
fiber Acacia fiber is a prebiotic fiber. We consider acacia fiber to be the cleanest fiber available.
Stevia is a low-calorie sugar substitute that comes from the Stevia rebaudiana (Bertoni) plant.